ORIGINS + WHAT IT IS
It's essentially a tag for bloggers to get to know one another better and share a little blog love, similar to tags on YouTube. When I googled what the Liebster Awards were I found several descriptions from various blogs. The word "liebster" means 'dearest', 'sweetheart' or 'beloved' in German. It was started by a German blogger in 2010. There are multiple versions of the rules too but I think the general gist of it is getting to know other bloggers better and sharing some information about yourself.
I took the liberty of leaving out extraneous parts from the tag since it's been revised multiple times over the years. I know school is starting and we are all busy people so I can understand if the people I tagged don't really have time to do it. I think the best part of this is just recognizing new bloggers you like and showing them that you care. I think I had fun with it and I hope you do too! :]
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate and link 5-11 new blogs with under 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Let the nominees chosen know that they have been tagged
QUESTIONS + ANSWERS
1. Favorite color?
2. Do you have any pets?
2A: No, but I'd like to have some in the future.
3. Where have you traveled to?
3A: In the US - California, Texas, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. Outside of the US - Nigeria.
4. What's your favorite clothing store to shop at?
4A: Forever 21 and H&M. (Stores I wish I shopped at more often: Reformation, Zara, American Apparel)
5. If you could have any power what would it be?
5A: An enhanced vision of some sort and the ability to turn those enhanced visions into works of art.
6. Favorite cartoon character?
6A: Don't have one...
7. What's your favorite quote?
7A: Not my favorite per se but it pops into my head often: "Just start that thing you’re afraid of starting. Remember: You can’t steer a parked car." - Sean Wes
8. Do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
8A: Yes...? Yes. No. Maybe.
9. What are you doing right now?
9A: Sitting on my bed answering these questions after watching the newest crazy episode of Teen Wolf.
10. Are you a morning, afternoon, or night person?
11. Are you enjoying my blog :) ?
11A: Just started reading it and it is quite enjoyable!
1. Marianne at Marianne Grace
2. Kyra at Gifs and Garb
3. Gabrielle at A Glass of Ice
4. Cecile at MAXCE
5. Victor at Idle Vibes
6. Anto at Star Dust Soul
MY QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
1. What is the title of the last book you read?
2. What is your favorite type of cereal?
3. Apple or Android?
4. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
5. What is your ideal dream job?
6. Do you watch any TV shows? If so, what are your current favorites?
7. Where have you traveled?
8. Do you have any siblings?
9. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
10. If someone made a movie out of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, an action-film or science fiction?
11. Have you ever jumped out of a perfectly good airplane?
Thanks for reading! Smile a little :)